Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Friday, May 4, 2012

Kate's ABC -Leadership Card

Hello Friends:
This week we celebrated Teacher Appreciation Week, and I will like to congratulate all my friends teacher that gave so much for our children's.  We had to prepared at school a Chinese Luncheon of our teachers and we had someone very special that always orchestrate all the volunteer moms to offer their best, and that is my friend Claudia.  Since the luncheon was a tremendous success, I had to give her a thank you note, but have to be one special with a message that describes her.  This is her card:
 
I used 4" of the water pot from Kate's ABC in a "gingan" paper.

The message is from quotes.com:  Leadership, the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it, by Eisenhower

The ribbon will bring dimension to the card inside.


And the envelope will have the same water pot just in one color.

I hope you like it.  She was very thankful for the card and specially for the message.
By the way she recruited me when my son was in kindergarten and know he is in 5th grade.  I am very  bless to worked with her for so many years.  Thank you Claudia, for being so special.
We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment