Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wild Card - Congratulations Hat

My son will be promoted to 6th grade in a very special luncheon this coming Thursday.  Today I did a very well deserve card for all his efforts and making 7 awards, including Honor Roll.  I am very proud of him.

Cricut Cartridge used for the card, envelope and letters:  Wild Card
I used cart stock dark blue, letters in black shadow and red the front.
Card size:  5.69w x 5.35h
Envelope size:  7.97w x 5.35h
Letters:  From the graduate:  3.75 w x 8.96h
               Class of 2012:  3.07w x 6.20h
Diploma:  3.36 w x 2.38 h in black card stock with the border highlighted in silver marker.






I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment