Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wild Card - Teacher Thanks

Since my son is in Kindergarten, his teacher was in love with him.  Until today that he is in 5th grade they still having a special bond and connection.  This past bring your child to work, he decided to be helping her in her classroom.  Their is no way to thank that love, but only showing the appreciation for so many years.  With all our love, to Mrs. Pardo, saying thank you!
The accordion mini book has all pages cut 5 x 5, in two sections of 5 x 10 to be fold in half.  The #1 Teacher was cut with cricut Wild Card Cartdrige.  Each page have a color border (red or salmon) cut 4.75 x 4.75 inches.  The borders at the bottom of each page are being used to bring some color to the page.  

Every page will show the changes in Carlos thought the years, starting in Kindergarten (2006).



To display the last two years, I did a Mini Album inside the accordion to show 4th and 5th grade.



The last page is the last picture that we took on Bring your child to work that I know for her is going to be very special.  Each page is identify by the grade using some banner style form handwritten by my friend Carmen.

Some flowers details are from America Girls flowers pre cut pack.

I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment