Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wedding Challenge - Divine Wedding


Tonight I designed a card for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.  The cartridge that I used was from Creative Memory - Divine Wedding.  The card was cut 5.25" x 10.  The designed used was the card and bride and groom.   The background was cut in pink and embossed with textile texture.



The tag was cut with the monogram designed and the tag number is the wedding date.



The dress was cut in white and embossed with cuttle bug dots.

I add a detail of light blue Tull to give more dimension to the bride.


The inside of the card was made using phrase "just married", that I love it.  The background was embossed using the same textile texture file.



I hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Millie, this is terrific. Love the detail of the blue tulle for the bride, it adds depth and movement to the design. Also love the license plate with the wedding date on it ... very clever. Thanks for sharing with us @ FCCB.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The tulle is just the perfect touch:-) Thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully fun card, love it! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Top 5 over at FCCB! I just love this project. Your color scheme is just perfect and the detail is lovely!

    Arin FCCB DT
    apieceoflifespie.com

    ReplyDelete