Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Monday, May 7, 2012

Animal Kingdom - bookmarks

Last March, my daughter had a Western Theme camping at Girl Scout.  The challenge was to create a swap "something" to exchange with all the girls between ages 5-17.  Since I had Animal Kingdom cartridge we decided to do bookmarks. 
We did three versions, the pig, the ruster and the horse.

Each animal was highlighted with chalks.



On the back she identify with a little sticker her name and troop number.
This was a cheap and cool idea since we had to do 75!

3 comments:

  1. What fun bookmarks! I like the pig one best of all.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great SWAPS idea!!! They are adorable and I'm sure the girls loved them! I know my GS would enjoy making and swapping them! TFS and thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! What a fun idea! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete