Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Camping Creatures - Carlos - My Boy Scout

Hello everyone:
As you can see I love Mini Albums, and its time is one for my son Carlos.  He is in Cub Scouts for the last 5 years and last March we bridge to Boy Scouts.  I am very proud of him and since his 5th grade graduation is coming soon, I did a Mini Album about one of the things that he likes the most:  scouting.
The base to start the letters is a Square from Cricut Craft Room Basics.  All the letters will be cut attached to the square increasing the with 1/2 inches between letters.  The letters are also from Cricut Craft Room.
C is for Carlos but also we used it for Camping, one of his best events in scouting.  Some stickers are being used from K&Company Scouts. (Jo-ann)


 A is for Adventure.  Their is a lot of adventure in scouting:  kayaking, cross country, aviation, rock/wall claiming, archery, shooting among other that thru the years Carlos is being expose.
R is for Rope.  Their is so  many knots with ropes that you would never end.  In the first page the rope was made by him without knowing that I was going to use it on his album.


L is for love, in conditional love.  As his parents we support him 200% to reach is goal, being an eagle scout.
 
O is for "on my honor" the words from the scouts promise.  For the pictures I used his two uniforms, Cub scout and Boy Scout, since is very recent his  bridging to BS.
S is for scouts.  I am very proud to have him in Troop 816, and also to be part of a scout family.  My husband is a leader in BS and since my daughter is in Girl Scout, I am a Cadette Leader.

I can't wait to see his face when I give him the album.  I will keep you posted.

I hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment