Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Country Life - Piggy Card

Having the end of the school year almost over, its time to say Good Bye to some beautiful people that bring in our path.  One special friend is Ms.  Rivero, my daughter Kindergarten teacher.  Since this year will be my son last year, and she will not be in daily contact with them, I did this card to her in behave of my son.  Its going to be hard to said good bye to so many people and she is one that became a special talented friend.  Thanks God for giving the opportunity to have her as a teacher and now as a very special friend.

I used the cricut craft room to cut this card. Card 5 x 10 from Cricut Basics.  The pigs and the letters are from Country Living.  The gigan combination paper from Recollections card boards.


 She is a pig lover, and I know that she is going to love it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment