Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Monday, May 7, 2012

Twinkle Toes-Dance card

OK, last saturday we had my dauthers Dance Recital at school.  This is her first year in dance and a wonderful experience for her.  Mrs. Alvarez had the best talented group of girls and all of them love her so much that you can see how they put all their effor to bring excellence to every show.  For her our gratitude in a special "Dance Card".

The card is 5" x 6" in a polka dots paper.  From Blackletter cartdrige I cut the borders in two different sizes.  From Twinkle toes cartdrige I used the ballerina shoes.  In both borders I used the foam adhesove squares for pub out the frames 


On the inside the borders used are form Cricut Craft Room Basics, in two different colors and sizes.  The Dance letters are from Twinkle Toes Cartdrige.  For the letters I used glitter to highlight the pattern.

The envelope was decorated with Mrs. Alvarez letters in a pink glitter paper and the envelope was cut using Just Because Cards.

I hope you enjoyed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment