Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hispanic Heritage Project - Puerto Rico

Celebrating the Hispanic Heritage in our community is a big event.  All the teachers get excited and send projects about our countries of origin.  Our is Puerto Rico, and creating a puertorrican doll was not an easy task.  But, using Paper Dolls we create a fantastic replica of the typical puertorrican dress.
 Using my cutterbug helps in the design of the white dress, and adding some lace make the dress more real.

The flower on the head is a most, should be an amapola, but I used ready cut flowers.

The ribbon in the waist give s detail for the dimension of the dress.

 And the high hills from Forever Young are the boom! for the final touch.

I hope everybody likes my little puertorrican doll, I know will be a success in Patty's school.

1 comment: