Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Monday, April 2, 2012

Welcome Spring

Hello Spring:
Today I was working in some purse for my daughter to bring to her friend 15th year party celebration that the theme is spring.  I used Grove Times, purses and flowers to express the happiness that spring bring to us.
First I cut the purse 51/2 inches.  Then the flowers using spring bright colors.  Some flowers were 3", 2", 1 1/2".  The center was cut 1/2" and had white glitter.


To decorate the back, the ribbons were decorating all around the purse, also to keep the purse in position.

I love Spring.


To finished the details in the purse/gift card holder, I create in the gypsy her name and used glitter to accent the two paper combination.

The card has the purse as part of the theme, and in the inside I wrote this message:
Having you as a friend
Is a gift from God
That put you in our way
To bring us lots of love.

Looking all grown up
Will bring lots of high heels, dance and fun,
Telling us you’re in your way
 You are a woman like us.

Happy 15th Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment