Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Monday, April 23, 2012

Car Decals - Get Well - Tricicle

This week I had a great scrap week.  One of the cards was for a friend that has an accident in this bicycle and as a good friend I recommended to add another will and ride a tricycle.  The card was make with Wild Card and the letters too.  The boy with the tricycle was from Cricut Car Decals.




2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - and such a fun idea! I am sure your friend will get a chuckle out of this! I hope your friend recovers quickly!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! What a great sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete