Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

SKdigis-Tropical Storm Challenge - Playtime

It was funny to find a Tropical Storm Challenge just using an umbrella.  We were Sunday and Monday inside because of Isaac.   Well, apparently everybody had the same duties, shutters, cleaning and pick up the backyard and resting inside until the storm pass.

For this challenge they used digital images, but I'm not so good in that subject, so I used my inseparable Cricut to do my project.  Just thinking about the storm, I cannot used some theme more relaxing than a bath, sorry a shower....an umbrella.....


Cartridges: 
  • Cricut Lite Playtime - for the bathtub, cut in 3" height.
  • Cricut 3 Birds on Parade - for the umbrella
  • Cricut Billionaire - for the text "Ready to relax" 

First I cut the bath 3" top two times, in brown cart stock and in blue card stock.  Then I cut the rest of the image, the bath top and the bubbles both in white paper.  For the bubbles I used Glitter glue white.  Then I used the Cricut stencil to create a designed and color the bath top with Studio G blue chalks.  For the umbrella I used the pink chalks.  To decorate I add a little pink bow on the top.
Just a piece of white ribbon will be used as a towel.

I hope in the near future I learn how to used the digital images, but for know I am having fun.

 
Are you ready to relax.?.....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment