Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back to School Box - Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 & Locker Talk

Today I will like to show you the little boxes that I made for my daughter's Principal and Assistant Principal as a thankful appreciation and attention to my daughter.  On the inside, they will find a mini tissue box.
First I used Tags, bags, boxes and more 2 to create the box.  The box was cut 7"x8" in the section cutting option.  One's you glue the parts the action starts.

On the top front part will be the Names.  Front panel  used First day of school signed from Locker Talk,

On the side I used Good job! from Locker Talk in blue, red and yellow combination.


A+ to keep celebrating that our school is an A+/

On the other side, the books that will inspired our children's to study.

And only in one box I used a Pencil with a piece of ribbon and a Viking Label
to honor our Vikings students.

On the Inside they would find a mini card from Locker Talk, with an apple accent to write the thank you note.  Mini card cut 3" x 3".

On the back I used the handmade by stamp from G Studio to signed and give a personal touch.

I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment