Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Life is a beach -Part 2- Dophin frame

OK, my son wants a dolphin frame for his room, since I did one for my daughter.  He had a great experience swimming with the Dolphins for his 11th birthday.  Since I used Life is a Beach cartridge to do my daughters frame, I decided to used the same but with different elements:


I used Life is a Beach to cut the dolphin, friends, adventure, the sand castle, the boat an the border of the dolphins.  I used a red cardboard 12x 12 and a blue 10 x 10 with 4 rectangles to place the pictures.  At Michael's I bought a memory box frame to displayed it in this room with a black frame.



Create memories with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment