Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Congratulations Part III

I am not over with the graduations.  This weekend we had my daughters, my two best friends sons (2)  and daughters (2) celebrating their graduations.  From 5th grade, 8th grade and High School, we wanted to make their weekend very special. 

I had the challenge to make 6 cards, with the Well Done in mind.  Looking to all the cartridges I found that Tags, Bags and Boxes will help me.  I used rectangle oval card, and cut it 5.21 x 5.55.  Then half of the work was done.  Just my mind cannot discard that I want Well Done. Then from Beyond Birthdays I cut Congrats.  I used red for the words and white for the shadow to create a good contrast. 


Then my Campin' Critters came in action.  I found a little animal cooking the marshmallows, and Well Done takes action.  I cut the marshmallows brown and bone white and a shadow in white.


I was very happy with the result, but another problem came.  I need an envelope to my card.  I went back to Tags, Bags and Boxes cartridge and I found the perfect one, a little box of crayons.  I cut the envelopes 7.90 x 6.02.  But I can not keep thinking that I was missing something.


Going to bed at 3:00am, not happy with what was missing I did one more thinking in my dreams, and vuala!! at the Dollar Store I found crayons.  I change the name tags for a pencil sticker and then, my envelope was perfect.  Then the packing takes action.



I love the final product.  For being a beginner with a lot of ideas in my mind, I think I did good.  I hope they like it, I love doing something so special for them.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment