Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thank you teacher for a wonderful year!

Every year we found people that make our children lives make the difference.  Just honoring their effort and continious support in our children lives, I make thank you notes for the end of the year.  Enjoy!
The poem said:


It's the end of the year,
and I thought you should know
a part of me can't wait 'til Summer
and a part doesn't want to go.

It's not recess or lunchtime
or even time with my friends.
It's because I will miss you
that I don't want the year to end.
I used ribbons, Cricut cartdrige Mothers Bouquets and Luau for the sun!




No comments:

Post a Comment