Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Grow up mini-album

I count not believe that my little princess is going to Middle school.  It was yesterday when she started Pre-K, Kindergarten and puff! 5ht grade graduation was on the corner.  Yesterday we celebrated that beautiful day, but was very emotional.  Just having the surprise to see her receiving the Presidential Award was amazing!!!!  Patty I am very proud of you.  From a young baby to a young woman.....
I never like "time flies"... and here is she.  In her honor I did my first mini book, take took me 6 months to finished just for the sentimental attachments of so many beautiful memories. 

 First, I played in my gypsy to cut the pages one bigger and one smaller to have the border effect.  Then I apply the font in every page forming PATTY  in each border of each page, and hiding the rest to be cut as part of the page.
 One's I figured out how to cut all the pages, I started missing the papers to have a flower - dots pattern in each page.
Then pictures came in action, and separated by grade.




OMG, and I thought I was done in this page, but since the graduation was yesterday I add the most beautiful picture form Patty all dress up, looking as a grow up and so proud to be big!!!

Then every page was decorated with flowers to matched and express my happiness to be the gardener of my beautiful baby flower.

And the grand finale can not be perfect without the last trip to Michael's to matched ribbons in all the colors used in all the pages.
My husband and I loved so much the album that we invited Patty to have dinner and give her the album.  She was so happy to see her since her first day of school that she was speechless.

I love you Patty!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend!! I am so proud of you, taking a giant step and creating your blog!! Take car and I hope to see u again soon!!!

    Adrian

    byadrian4u.blogspot.com stop by and see me:)

    ReplyDelete