Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thanks in a Piggy Way

It's being 5 years that my daughter was in Kindergarten, and since day 1, her teacher Mrs. Rivero show her how to believe in herself.  Since that day, my daughter recognized her as her favorite teacher, no matter how good or outstanding her actual teacher is.  In her honor this card to said "THANKS in a Piggy Way"
The cartdrige used are Cricut Animal Kingdom.  The poem is:


Pigs are playful.
Pigs are pink.
Pigs are smarter
than you think.

Pigs are pudgy.
Pigs are plump.
Pigs can run
but never jump.

Pigs are loyal.
Pigs are true.
Pigs don't care
for barbecue.


I can't wait to give her this card!
We love yoy,
Patty & Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment