This is a super fun project that I help my best friend Edith from Puerto Rico. I just received a call to do a party in a boat, and boom all the nautical theme came into my mind. Here some of the creations that I made for her.
I hope you like the idea. Enjoy!
- The invitation is 7 x 5 in white card stock paper.
- For the decoration I cut a white and red paper about 2".
- To decorate the invitation I did a nautical node using Jute twine (3 times around)
- The anchor is was cut from Cricut Cartridge Mickey and Friends (3")
- For the banner I cut my friends name at 8" tall.
- Each letter was decorated with some nautical image from the Cricut Cartridge Life is a Beach.
- All the letters were glue to a nest from the Dollar store.