Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Birthday Card - Elegant Edges

Ok, this project was hard, because was the Birthday card for my friend Carmen the one that introduce me to the cricut world.  She made beautifullll cards.  Since recently we went to Washington DC to see the cherry blossoms, I used the Cherry blossoms inspiration for her card.
 
The card was cut 10" x 5".  To decorate the center I used Elegant Edges Cartridge cut in 4".  The 50 number was cut in 3".  The pink paper was used as a border to the line paper on top, decorated with the cherry blossom flowers around.

 
For the inside, I used the reverse of the paper that has flowers and wrote in the computer:  50 means, groovy, cool. awesome.  Happy Birthday BFF!  Many blessings and lots of fun!  I used pink font color to highlight the card.  Some of the cherry blossom flowers where place in the shape of the printer flowers to decorates more the inside.
 
Carmen, I hope you like it.  Happy Birthday my Friend, and Thank You for my new addiction to the Cricut World.!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment