Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wild card - With Sympathy

Our assistant principal lost her mom recently.  I just create a card for her using my new Croma embossing kit.  It was so simple, that I don't know why I wait so long to used it.  With simple details the card showed like this:

First I cut the card 5 x 10 from Wild Card.  Then I change the blade to the embossing pin and embossed the white vinyl paper.



Ones it was done, I cut a bird and fell the details with gold marker.


For the first time I used the pens in the Cricut to write the message:  With sympathy, and worked it perfect.  Maybe next time I used less pressure.
All the borders were distress with the distress ink pats.

Their is no words that can make you feel better in this moment, but a little card could make you feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment