Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Monday, July 2, 2012

Life is a Beach - Friends Adventure

Hello, my daughter and son will be celebrating summer in a special way, swimming with the dolphins at the Miami Seaquarium on Saturday.  Since is our best friend birthday, they are going to have a very special celebration.  For the occasion, I just wants to create a portrate frame to remember the event. 

First I used Life is a Beach for the dolphins.  I cut the waves border twice in light blue and the dolphins border in dark grey. The waves were painted with white acrylic to highlight the border.  The dolphins were cut a little bit to show over the waves.  The picture frame is for a picture 5" x 7" in white cardstock.  The letters also are from LIB, friends adventure and the sun.  The cloud is from Paper dolls for everyday.


For this project, I used the Cricut Craft Room and save my file.  Transfer the file to  my computer and then to my gypsy, and it was so cool to do it!  I fell like a pro!!


I hope they like it, because I love it!!!!

Final Product with frame:



2 comments:

  1. What a nice beach scene with the waves, dolphin and that sun. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 for the sun challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute frame. Love the cuts you used on it. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete