Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Wimpy Kid - Treak or Read

Ok! another school project, know the challenge is to represent in a pumpkin my son favorites book.  The selection was easy, Diary of the Wimpy Kid, but the pumpkin design was a little bit scary.  Well, first painting the pumpkin white, then figuring out the nose and finally the hear was a very creative task.  Then my cricut have to be part of the event, the tittle and cover design.
For the cover display I used Paper Dolls, and I found the perfect combination of t-shirt, pants and the backpack is from Locker Talk.  The font was Disney-Mickey Font.




I think this was a great idea in my son school to represent a character in a pumpkin, at least we are doing something more that trick or treat, just "Trick or Read".

Love you Carlos,


No comments:

Post a Comment