Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Mustache - Forever Young

My best friend daughter turned 20! OMG! driving, college, boyfriend, etc....I am not ready for that.  We celebrated her birthday with a Mustache Party.  It was super cool!  Everybody had a mustache including the card that I did for her.  Today I saw that Fantabulous Cricut Challenge has a new challenge about birthday cards.

 
Cartridge: Forever Young
I cut a 5" x 10" card and folded one half and the other half in two half. I followed the instructions from How to Make Easel Cards from ScrapTutor.com. Then I cut one piece 5"x5" to created the front of the card. On the 5 x 5 I embossed using the Happy Birthday stencil. To decorate the front I cut a female silhouette 5" with a short dress from Forever Young. I used her favorite colors, purple and lavender. For the mustache I used my Billionaire Cartridge. ON the inside I wrote: "Le mustache Glamour".
 
The mustache was from Billionaire, Cricut Lite.




 
The letters I used are from  Billionaire Cartridge.

 
I hope you like it.  We had a wonderful mustache celebration!








 

2 comments:

  1. Your project is adorable!! Your girl just pops on the purple!! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week at FCCB!
    Melissa
    FCCB DT - Scrappin' Saturday
    scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun - and the embossed background is fabulous!! What a great idea for a party too! How fabulous that you could make a card to fit the occasion!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete