Welcome!

I am very happy to share my work with all of you. I still in the beginner stage but I am having lots of fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

Millie Perez - Alfonso

Friday, August 19, 2011

First day of school

Hello my friends:
Having a great summer and just thinking that we need to go back to reality is hard and sad.  My niece has the best expression for that:
But we need to get back to work.
I did this cards for my friend Maria, since during the whole summer we plan to "cricotear" and that never happen.
Materials:
  • black, yellow, blue, green and red card stock paper
  • Cricut Locker Cut
  • Font Gypsy Indie (I'm not sure, sorry)
     



I hope you enjoy it and Happy First Day of School. 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Cricut360.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card! thx for joining us over at cricut 360

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ... love the bright primary colors! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360° … hope to see you next week, too!

    Jo xx
    idratherbemakingcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete